Re: [MV] Liability Insurance for MVs

pendleto@usit.net
Wed, 25 Nov 1998 18:34:32 -0500

The insurance for my M211 2 1/2 ton truck is $81.30 ever six months with the
Max mileage of 7500 per year. through Allstate.
Bobby Joe Pendleton II
1953 GMC XM211
East TN
MVPA 17657
-----Original Message-----
From: Dave Cole <DA_Cole@compuserve.com>
To: MV <Mil-veh@skylee.com>
Date: Wednesday, 25 November, 1998 2:42 PM
Subject: [MV] Liability Insurance for MVs

We've had discussions about insurance before as far as limited use of MV
such as display, parade and limited use.

I just got a quote from my State Farm agent for my M51 dump truck. They
want $384 every 6 months for $50,000 worth of liability insurance. I told
them that I would be using it on a very limited basis to haul dirt, gravel,
etc to and from my place in the country. I'm gong to put "Farm" plates on
it. I got a quote from them about 1 1/2 years ago for a larger box non-MV
IH tandem axle dump truck and they quoted me about $300 every 6 months for
that one.

What do you guys do who really use your MVs to haul stuff? Any good
suggestion on insurance companies??

Dave

=