Re: [MV] antena mounting

Richard Van Hoomissen (rvanhoo@IBM.net)
Wed, 02 Dec 1998 19:40:46 -0800

Me Too. But first we have to know what kind of an antenna. Wx you will
use MP 50 with w/o brush guard, for a ? radio. Discone etc etc. If
want to work CB or 10 meters might do one thing. So who ever answers
will need some information on what you want to do. Military had a rag
top so couldn't put antenna where it should be (center & top). What do
you have? And do you want to copy what was done or do you want to
communicate? R.