Re: [MV] WANTED: WWII JEEP RADIO ACCESSORIES FOR SCR 510 RADIO SET

paul vandervort (pgv@imaxx.net)
Mon, 07 Dec 1998 17:55:43 -0600

John

What you have pictured is a mount W/mounting brackets for an AM-598. This
is the 24 volt power supply & amplifier for the PRC-8,9,or 10's. The
transceiver mounts on top of the power supply.

Paul Vandervort
MVPA 437