Re: [MV] Maintenance Manual

fv74@altavista.net
Mon, 14 Dec 1998 08:58:59 -0500 (EST)

The 1944 War Department maintanence manual (TM 9-803) is online at http://monitor.nara.gov/ . Use their search engine and look for TM 9-803. It is very tedious downloading, but I have found it to be very complete and helpful. The name of the search engine is NAIL. Look only for digital copies. Beechwood's catalog is also helpful. Their phone number is (732) 929-3168.

Dave Fillman
1944 MB