Re: [MV] Electrical Box on MB/GPW

fv74@altavista.net
Fri, 18 Dec 1998 09:10:13 -0500 (EST)

Brent

I understand that the list does not want graphics because it would bog down the list. I will certainly send them directly to you or anyone, who wants them. After scraping off 4 coats of paint last night I did find a removeable lid and knockouts on at least three of the sides. The lid is flat and is attached with 2 round head slotted screws. I should be able to get the box out tonight. I suspect it was an off the shelf '40s hardware store item.

Dave Fillman
1945 MB