[MV] Re: Florida MVPA club

Doug Bohannon (jaguar@gate.net)
Fri, 18 Dec 1998 22:38:00 -0500

Hello Shephen,

Florida's MVPA club is the First Florida Chapter MVPA.

The club participates in many events in Floirda and Georgia including MV
shows, air shows (civilian and military), WWII reenactments, veterans events
and MV shows.

Many members live in Central Florida but members are spread out all over
Florida.

When you get to Florida, come by my shop, The Tactical Edge, and I will give
you information on the club, WWII reenacting and other events.

My shop, a hobby shop, specializes in military models, miniatures, books and
historical war gaming.

Doug Bohannon
jaguar@gate.net
(941) 401-8221