Re: [MV] Brian's Military Jeeps - anyone dealt with them?

Joe Foley (redmenaced@yahoo.com)
Fri, 18 Dec 1998 20:49:58 -0800 (PST)

It might be that they don't understand the power of E-mail and the
Internet sales department. If that's the case they sure don't
understand mailing lists, etc.

Let's face it a company would have to dedicate a person full time to
answer the E-mails they would get and if they don't understand what's
"out there/here" they won't be apt to do that.

I have a customer (electrical construction) that I'm trying to teach
this to. He has 150 antique tractors that he wants to display and to
sell some of them, but won't sit down long enough to learn the
potential of the internet.

Whatta ya gonna do!!

Joe F.

---Steve Malikoff MV list account wrote:

> G'day all,
> Has anyone on the list dealt with "Brian's Military Jeeps" in
California?