Re: [MV] Need a few extras to add to my MV

Claude W. Vaughn (vaughn@totalaccess.net)
Sun, 20 Dec 1998 12:58:25 -0600

Robert,

One of the best M1A1 2.36 inch Rocket Launcher replicas I've ever seen was made by
Michael Peeler. His address and telephone number (as of 1993) was 2951 Garfield
Avenue, Carmichael, CA 95608; (916)481-0375. The replica is top quality.

Claude.