[MV] De-mil

Douglas Greville (dgrev@apollo.ruralnet.net.au)
Tue, 22 Dec 1998 22:00:16 +1030

Stephen

> I am gobsmacked! What on earth is so threatening to the civilian
> population of the USA that the truck has to be chopped up?!?

It probably falls under some non-specific wording that refers to
combat vehicles or such instead of being specific. Not that I want
them to cut up AFV's.
Besides, you are probably talking about some bit of legislation OR FAR
WORSE "internal policy" (they don't need it to be legalised to be able
to enforce it that way) that is the trick they use out here. How do you
fight a law that doesn't exist?
Somewhere you can be sure, someone can see a chance of getting extra
votes out of ridding the world of deadly military products.

Even more to the point what is so threatening about empty ammo boxes?

However, can this story be verified?

Regards
Doug

Armoured Vehicles Collector
_______
_/_(_o_)_\_ ____
_/|___|_|___|\_ /____\
/ [___] [___] \ Douglas Greville _/[o]___\_
|w|\u u/|w| Australia |w| \ / |w|
M8 Ferret

dgrev@ruralnet.net.au

Web Armour site at: http://Fast.to/DG