Re: [MV] re: M1010 de-mil

Shane G Deemer (1sgd6508@unixstew.tstc.edu)
Tue, 22 Dec 1998 16:16:31

However, you'd think that most people would want the reliability and
comfort of a commercial vehicle. If nothing else, gas engines are designed
more for the everyday person than a diesel is.

The surplus CUCVs are used primiarily by us collectors and as ranch/deer
hunting vehicles. You don't see very many surplus CUCVs driving around
town, most of them are in garages or on ranches.

I don't think CUCVs even come close to puting a dent in the pickup/SUV market.

--
-Shane

******************************************** COMING! Jan 1999 The New Texas Rails Online Shane Deemer and Joe H. Enochs, Editors. URL to be Annouced Soon, Keep an eye out!! ********************************************