Re: [MV] MV Demilling

jonathon (jemery@execpc.com)
Tue, 22 Dec 1998 23:08:43 -0600 (CST)

>I feel sorry for future collectors. Whatever we save will be around, but
>almost nothing new (current) is coming out intact. And the future only looks
>worse as far as collecting.

To me this IS the death of this hobby. I am really sick and tired of
listening to you (not all of you, just some) WWII guys or you Veitnam guys
saying stupid things like "Those (fill in the blank's) are a piece of junk,
I like my MB or my M151 etc. Think about the future..... There won't be
any. Your kids and your grandkids are not necessarily going to get 'turned
on' to the same things you are as you may not have gotten into the things
your parent or grandparent were into. There is no future for this hobby if
this isn't stopped.

je