[MV] GPW Pics needed

Jerry Jewell (jj@tgd.com)
Mon, 04 Jan 1999 11:31:23 -0800

Hi all,

I'm repairing damage to the firewall and slanted area between the
firewall and floor on a 43 GPW and need to know what holes belong and
which ones need to be filled. Has anyone got pictures of these areas
they can share from a known good model? - or know a good source of
photos on the web somewhere? I've looked at 3 different bodies now but
two were MB models and I'm getting a bit confused.

Also, I've torn out an add-on heater that runs on 12 volts. Don't know
if it works but it looks OK. Free to anyone that wants to pay shipping.

Thanks

Jerry Jewell
916 852 5920