Re: [MV] heater wiring

Buzz (buzz@lanset.com)
Mon, 04 Jan 1999 21:42:32 -0800

Tim,
The wire from the fan goes to the center terminal (swinger) of the
switch. The resistor connects to the outer terminals of the switch. A
switched, circuit breaker protected, power wire from the ignition switch
connects on the "low" end of the switch with one of the resistor leads.
To get a power wire you might have to splice into and existing wire or
use a "Y" tap if you have one in the kit.
Good Luck,
Buzz