RE: [MV] 78 MB's-GPW's

Mark Masse (mmasse@islc.net)
Sat, 9 Jan 1999 23:31:18 -0500

> Has anybody gotten any more information on these?
> Like who, what, where, when, why, and how much?
> Inquiring minds want to know or I'm just nosey!
> Tom Woodburn

Tom,

I originally posted the message about the 78 Jeeps for sale. On his web
site, Dennis Schneider--a broker- says they're located near Antwerp,
Belgium. The caption for the missing thumbnail image indicates that the
owner is trying to sell these 78 warehoused MB's and GPW's as a lot of 78,
not individually. I don't know any more details. You can e-mail Dennis
direct at:
dennis_1966@hotmail.com or dennisch@wxs.nl . Again, Dennis' web page:
http://www.geocities.com/Pentagon/7771/index.html

--Mark Masse