Re: [MV] Beltring Advice?

Andreas Mehlhorn (a.mehlhorn@t-online.de)
Sun, 10 Jan 1999 14:49:30 +0100

Dilliard@aol.com schrieb:
> Ok Guys,
>
> I need some help here. I have been saving my lunch money and pocket
> change on the downwind side of a divorce. I now have the time and money =
> make the pilgrimage to Beltring this year. Problem is that I am short o=
> information.

Dear Bob,

read my "Beltring report" on my Kettenkrad homepage:

http://home.t-online.de/home/kettenkrad/beltring.htm

You must decide if you want to stay on the site with the very basic
toilet facilities, or if you want to stay on a "real" camping site.
May be, there are hotels, too, and there are "Bed & Breakfast"
facilities. I've always used the camping site.

If you want to know more details, please let me know.

Best regards from Germany and may be we'll meet at Beltring this year

Andreas