[MV] Re: 1943 Ford Jeep owned by the late JAMES DEAN

Jim Rice (jimrice@sirinet.net)
Wed, 13 Jan 1999 21:25:02 -0600

Fellow Listers,

Here is the latest I have received on the "James Dean" jeep. Despite having been owned by James Dean, I don't think his asking price of $60,000 is anywhere near reasonable. At any rate, here it is for your consideration. The owner's e-mail is "Jason, Diana , Steve" <cowger6@chickasaw.com>

PLEASE reply to him, not me as I have no interest nor claim to the jeep nor do I know the owner. I am simply passing along a private e-mail he sent me via my website.

Jim Rice
cust3.iamerica.net/jimrice/index.htm