Re: [MV] Timing light adapter for M151's

Winne, Jim (jwinne@nettally.com)
Fri, 15 Jan 1999 22:11:55 -0500

Greetings Alan,

I got the entire kit of M series test leads from "trader John's outpost" in
Elgin, Illinois for about 25 bucks. They are a link from the MVPA web
page. The kit has leads that fit the ignitor, generator, and spark plug
wires of M series (gasoline engine) vehicles. It all comes in a nice
metal case with the instructions. I was happy with the price and speed of
shipping I got. I am NOT connected with them in any way other than
satisfied customer.

I hope this helps,

Jim 1967 M-715 Kaiser Jeep cargo truck
1983 M-101A1 cargo trailer

> From: Alan Zeichner <Alan.Zeichner@ncal.kaiperm.org>
> To: mil-veh@skylee.com
> Subject: [MV] Timing light adapter for M151's
> Date: Friday, January 15, 1999 20:15 PM
>
> Just had the opportunity to us an adapter that attached to the end of my
steel braided spark plug wire to allow me to use a clamp on timing light .
Does anyone know where I might find one to buy. The one I used cost the
owner $5. Any help would be appreciated......Alan