[MV] 6 volt to 12 volt

Dr Deuce 264-0909 (keith@apache.ENET.dec.com)
Wed, 20 Jan 99 06:32:42 EST

JC Whitney sells a dropping regulator (not resistor). This is a much better
approach then a resistor. It comes on a metal strip that attaches to the +
terminal of the gauge. It has a ground wire that needs to find a home and the
other end of the metal strip has a stud just like the gauge for the (original)
positive lead to attach.

The cost as I recall is ~$16.00

Dr Deuce

To unsubscribe from the mil-veh mailing list, send the single word
UNSUBSCRIBE in the body of a message to <mil-veh-request@skylee.com>.