Re: [MV] Emergency brake ratchet and spring

Jim Rice (jimrice@sirinet.net)
Fri, 05 Feb 1999 19:45:39 -0600

I have a '46 CJ-2A (column shift) I am parting out. I am pretty sure it
still has the entire parking brake system in place. I know the dash
mounted handle is still there. Unfortunately, it is going to be at least a
couple of week before I can get to it to get it out.

Jim