Re: [MV] Tobyhanna Swapmeet?

fv74@altavista.net
Thu, 11 Feb 1999 09:54:43 -0500 (EST)

Darryl,
I had a blast. I found almost everything that I needed for my MB. Unfortunately I ran out of money before I had everything on my list. I had to raid my ashtray for change to pay the Turnpike toll. Jeep realy does stand for Just Empty Every Pocket.
This was my first MV swapmeet, so I don't have anything to compare it to. The meet was well attended and every vendor I talked to was very helpful answering my novice questions.
I purchased a real nice repro driver's seat from Daryl Bensinger. The seat fit perfectly. I also picked up a new master cylinder. I used my old cap, because the new cap did not look right. About a dozen brackets and trinkets consumed the rest of my wallet.
I will definaely be at Jake's swapmeet this spring, since it is only 2 miles from home.

Dave Fillman
45 MB