Re: [MV] Aberdeen, anybody?

James Burrill (jburrill@dttus.com)
11 Feb 1999 10:42:07 -0600

We will try to get a British/Canadian presence if I get the 216/235
motor swap done in time.

I am a bit gun-shy of having it die on the side of the road, so I
will probably trailer it down.

I will (hopefully) be there to display the C-15 and a Welsh Guards
WWII display.

And go shopping!!!!

Cheers,
Jim

Subject: [MV] Aberdeen, anybody?
Author: john@astory.com at Internet-USA
Date: 2/11/99 9:49 AM

Just wanted to see who was going to be at Aberdeen this year. It looks to
be a good meet, with the usual events...

...AND THEY'VE GOT CAR CRUSHING!

I just wish they had a tractor pull at the same time, and maybe midget
quarter racing. Then all my relatives from Arkansas could come out.

john@astory.com
http://www.astory.com