Re: [MV] "441-" engines in GPW's

Bob Bryant (bbryant@jps.net)
Thu, 11 Feb 1999 18:31:56 -0800

List,

After seeing so much dialog regarding the '441-' engines, I'm beginning to
feel like my MB isn't the outcast I once thought it was :) Anyway, I
didn't keep all of the replies from those of you who have the '441-' in
your GPW/MB, so I'm hoping we can make a deal. If you all will send me
your engine numbers and serial numbers (and body numbers, too, since my MB
doesn't have ANY original i.d. plates--only the stamped body number)...then
I'll compile a list of the various '441-' engine/serial/body numbers.
Deal??

Thanks!
Bob
'44 MB