Re: [MV] M-38 Paint

Dave Cole (da_cole@csi.com)
Tue, 16 Feb 1999 13:07:53 -0500

With all due respect, I think you're asking a bit more than the typical
guy could deliver regarding paint. I mean come on, supply data or
photos to prove what he says? Rhetoric isn't satisfactory? This is an
email list... Exactly what kind of data are you looking for? What kind
of photo's, before and after??

If you want fading data, then you should be going after the
manufacturers. Regarding paint matches and different lots, etc; my
experience with paint is that the color from two different lots should
be virtually indistinguishable especially in something like mil paint.
We aren't talking about a metalic pearls. This is high pigment mil
paint. Color consistency should be near perfect.

Dave