Re: [MV] Be kind to your local suppliers

Raimondo L. Torelli (thealamo@iigbna.iigb.na.cnr.it)
Wed, 17 Feb 1999 15:05:30 +0100

Feb 17 1999

Hi Buzz from Italy!!!

At 18.20 16/02/99 GMT, Buzz wrote:
>List,
>Some thoughts came to mind that I;d like to pass along. >After doing
business with a local parts supplier for a >few years I dropped of a box of
chocolates as a little >xmas gift.

... (snip)...

I totally agree with you! I do the same even with my local Post Office and
they are now very (I said VERY!) friendly and helpful!

I also send Christmas Greetings to the foreign mail order shops I buy
from... They appreciate it very much and if I shall ever go to the U.S. as
a visiting tourist (my dream is to move there when I retire and buy... all
the MV my money can afford!!!) I shall try to meet them personally. Many
of them wrote me: if you will ever come here, please, dont forget to let me
know in advance as I shall be pleased to meet you!

Regards to all and remember
Keep Them Rolling!

Real Jeeps are O.D.!

Raimondo - M.V.P.A.