Re: [MV] m151a2 sputtering

Richard Van Hoomissen (rvanhoo@IBM.net)
Fri, 19 Feb 1999 17:35:48 -0800

My wife's 88 4WD Toy Landcruiser rocked from left to right and back
whenever she got under 10mph in traffic. None of the Toy mechanics
could figure it out. Was not bad gas or clogged fuel filter. It was 5
year old tire into which she had poured sealant. So if your jeep does
same maybe this will help. Richard