Re: [MV] Duece's, Tanks, and other large appetite items

jonathon (jemery@execpc.com)
Sun, 21 Feb 1999 16:05:17 -0600 (CST)

>#1 Diesel is of course for diesel engines and it a lot lighter, lower
>viscosity (shorter molecule chains on average) than #2. Recommended for
>cold weather use when you don't want to heavy molecules bonding together
>and forming paraffin was in the fuel. I've haven't seen this stuff for
>sale for quote a while.

I use it all winter in my Diesel (non MV) but your right, it's not easy to
find, I go to a depot type place, they have pumps for #1, #2, #1&#2, K1,
Stoddard Solvent, etc, off to the side.

je