Re: [MV] '43 MB Wheel Hubs

fv74@altavista.net
Wed, 24 Feb 1999 08:36:25 -0500 (EST)

Chuck

Clean everything in solvent. Use a press and a socket or piece of tubing that is slightly smaller than the race and press it home. Make sure it does not cock. Commercial bearing press tools are also available. I do not recommend beating the races in with a pin and hammer. If you do not have a press and decide to beat them, use a brass pin and keep them square.

Dave Fillman
45 MB