Re: [MV] m151a2 radio

fackovec@nycpd.com
Wed, 24 Feb 1999 15:59:32 -0500

Hi Art:

While there is a great varity of possible radio sets for the A-2
(Because of its long service life and wide range of deployment), one of
the most popular is the RT 524 (30-75 MC).

These radios, as well as mounting parts and antennas are available from
Haney Electronics in TX, he also has demilled RT 524 cases that make
great mock ups (I have installed my CB in one) (His address is below)

I have no connection with Steve other than he has treated me very well
and fairly in all dealings.

Good luck
Hank

STEVE HANEY