Re: [MV] Import of Military Vehicles

Michael Carradine (cs@unimog.net)
Sun, 28 Feb 1999 13:37:24 -0800

At 06:02 AM 2/28/99 -0800, dirtman42GPW@webtv.net (KBDewey 42GPW) wrote:
>Before we run off and rant and rave do you think we should come up with
>a plan? 1) A logical reason to have MV's? The benefits to the geneal
>public, etc. 2) Why should the gov continue to allow us to have them?

How about simply your right to freedom and the pursuit of happiness?
Why should you start explaining and asking mother dearest if you can
have an OD vehicle? Let's not get into making a list of justifying
yourself or even having the issue come up for a vote. You will loose!
Remember, you are a minority, and it easy for the majority to restrict
your freedom. Everyone has the basic right to drive, own or restore
any vehicle they want -- period! -- no explanations necessary.

-Michael

www.unimog.com
Importers of ex-NATO Unimogs
and other ploughshare candidates