Re: [MV] Here's What I sent

Richard Van Hoomissen (rvanhoo@IBM.net)
Mon, 01 Mar 1999 09:49:19 -0800

I understand it is a violation of UCMJ for a serviceman to make
disparaging remarks about the commander-in-chief. If you have not yet
sent this letter might check with JAG. Most of the letter could go
without insulting the office of President and might be more effective. I
certainly understand. I've copied the list in case there are other
military personnel who might be tempted to copy the letter. Richard.