Re: Re: [MV] Importation of weapons, armor, etc.

Jon Shoop (shoop19@idt.net)
Mon, 01 Mar 1999 22:50:13 -0600

Alan...

Quitting serves the enemy, not the organization. Get active in the
MVPA...run for office...go to the meetings and be heard, loud and clear.
Organize other like minded members and show the leadership a thing or
two...I am with you...Lets go...San Jose is not far off.......

Jon D. Shoop