Re: [MV] Importation of weapons, armor, etc.

Gordon W. Bell (bellsurveying@smithville.net)
Tue, 02 Mar 1999 07:57:53 -0500

Jon Shoop wrote:

> James is right...
>
> I have seen what compromise will do for an organization....

Correct me if I am wrong but was not this the same philosopy used by
that great statesman and revered leader Nevaille (sp) Chamberlan used in
Munich 1933. I think it is called the doctorine of appeasement. It never
works.