Re: [MV] MVPA Membership in Jeopardy

Carl Konefsky (cameraman@niia.net)
Wed, 03 Mar 1999 07:10:24 -0600

I am not a member but am going to join in the next few days also am going to send letter with dues to the effect of saying its with the understanding they get involved in the fight to save our rights of our hobbies.They must get
involved in the import and export thing going on.They must also get involved in the massive demiling thing and the wanton distruction of vehicles and radio equiptment that could return more money back into our nation tresury.I
dont think we should align with the NRA as that makes us look like something we are not.Belive me I am not against guns.I just think that when someone looks at the MIL Vehicle owner they think milita types and we are not.Radios
well thats a different story.My 2 cents again but we need someone to lobby as well get some in the media on our side and I am working on this
Carl