Re: [MV] Politics and MV's

Steven P. Allen (spallen@rolemail.ccis.edu)
Wed, 03 Mar 1999 10:44:37 -0600

Very Well,

This will be MY last post on this topic.

But don't be surprised that your selfish desire to exclude this pertinent
topic from discussion ends up making it easier for you 43 GPW to "go away," too.

Think I'm exaggerating? OK, just try to buy a part for your jeep from an
overseas vendor.

Restricting the list to discussions of what oil filters fit which vehicle
and eschewing ownership issues will mean that, in the not too distant
future, DISCUSSING oil filters will be ALL that you'll be able to do with
them, 'cause you won't have a GPW to fit it to.

Sure, McVeigh may be beyond the pale, but this issue has political
implications, and hiding our heads in the sand won't make them go away.

Steve Allen