Re: [MV] A little (MV) history about politics and MV's

JOHN SEIDTS (john@astory.com)
Wed, 3 Mar 1999 15:31:13 -0500

>Part of this 'may' have stemmed from an incident from a few years back:
>
>An MV parts/vehicle dealer opened a store in AZ (USA). He had the
unfortunate
>hapenstance to sell a pair of camo pants to someone who became infamous:
>Tim McVeigh

>I had heard stories about the way this dealer was 'treated' by authorities
in
>the aftermath of OK City.

I know who you are speaking about, I ran into him through an ebay
transaction. He was real leery of speaking about what had happened, but
still gave me a picture of what had occurred. Essentially, the costs of
court and the loss of business due to time away and local stigma forced him
to change states. He is now selling off his collection pieces little by
little. No question about it, he got boned. Big time. And he was like
every one else out there, enjoying a hobby which he thought was benign.
Trouble was, somebody else thought it wasn't.