Re: [MV] Politics and MV's

Jon Shoop (shoop19@idt.net)
Thu, 04 Mar 1999 05:44:11 -0600

At 07:39 AM 3/2/99 -0500, you wrote:
>Jon
>Why dont you give us the specifics of your military vehicle
>problem with the government. We would all find it interesting.
>What was this vehicle? How did the problem arise with it?

I own some M114's......one was displayed at a local museum...someone
reported to the Feds that some illegal activity was being conducted there
and they got a Federal Judge to issue warrants, confiscating everything in
the place.

Even after producing paperwork, they lollygagged and I felt they would not
ever return my personal property...until I had my Lawyer get into the act.
5 months later..I am told to go to gate so and so, and see so and so...sign
in and don't touch anything but your property and remove it ASAP! Asking
for written permission, I was turned down.

There was NO problem with this vehicle...never was..they had paperwork just
like mine........they knew! They just wanted to flex a few muscles...and
see if they could outlast me.......WRONG!

These guys don't care about our rights...or our property....believe
me...they will do whatever the master tells them to do..with gusto!

Just my opinion, OK?

Jon