Re: [MV] British 19 set Vehicle Mountings

James Burrill (jburrill@dttus.com)
05 Mar 1999 09:01:09 -0600

Hi Tim,

Try Frank Deluca at deluca@vianet.on.ca 705-746-1376
Don Wright at 780-484-1304 in Edmonton,ALB Canada

or look on the website:WWW.qsl.net/ve3bdb/

BTW, I am looking for No.19 stuff for my Mk1 Carrier and also a No. 22
set.

Good hunting,
Cheers
Jim Burrill

Subject: [MV] British 19 set Vehicle Mountings
Author: tcb@hasher.demon.co.uk at Internet-USA
Date: 3/5/99 3:11 AM

Hi list

I'm looking for a Carrier No 25 to mount a 19 set in my Bedford QL radio
truck. Also want the rubber shock mountings.

Can anyone help me, either with one for sale or a lead to someone who sells
them.

I have some other 19 set wants too, so if you have some other bits you want
shot of... I'd be interested to hear from you.

Many Thanks

Tim Bell
Bletchley Park, UK