RE: [MV] Tires NDT versus ? off road

Mark Masse (mmasse@islc.net)
Sat, 6 Mar 1999 09:10:11 -0500

> If you want a recomendation of a 15 or 16" MT that is excellent
> in mud as well
> as being damn good on the highway - try the Yokohama Geolandar
> MT...

Speaking of the Geolander by Yokohama, the tread pattern is EXTREMELY
similar to the Michelin XCL tires used on British MV's. I really can't tell
them apart. Of course I've only seen the Geolander once in person.

I think a lister was asking about availability of XCL's in the U.S. a month
ago. This is probably as close as you'll get without an EXPENSIVE special
order.

--Mark Masse
1967 Kaiser M715 w/w
http://www.islc.net/~mmasse