Re: [MV] About T-34

Gordon W. Bell (bellsurveying@smithville.net)
Mon, 08 Mar 1999 06:31:22 -0500

List check out this site! It has the detals about the tanks (yes plural)
that our like minded Military vehicle preservationists on the other side
of the wall are doing.

http://www.dol.ru/users/hotdog/home.htm

The don't have anything up yet on the last tank that Udrius writed but,
there was one last year with full details. It is interesting.

I am planing a tripo over there in June. I am kinda' hoping that I can
maybe hook up with some of these guys and get the inside scoop.

Best wishes to all,

Gordie