RE: [MV] import/export Canada

Greg Carter (greg.carter@entrust.com)
Mon, 8 Mar 1999 11:34:07 -0500

See http://www.olive-drab.com/od_mvg_register.html, where you find a link to
a summary with my experiences on importing a vehicle. Note I am still in
the process and haven't actually imported the vehicle yet, so your
experiences may vary but this should give you a good start. If it is just a
truck you shouldn't have any problems on the Canadian side and I would be
more concerned with the Transport Canada requirements for regular vehicles:

http://www.tc.gc.ca/pacificregion/faq/road/importation.html

While this site is aimed towards import to BC most of the information is
applicable regardless of province.
Bye.
----
Greg Carter, Entrust Technologies