Re: [MV] Gasoline for Storage

Dave Cole (davidacole@juno.com)
Wed, 17 Mar 1999 10:14:16 -0500

I just read that the gas to get is Winter gas. It has a lot more
"lights" in it to begin with and over time the lights evaporate leaving
heavier molecules. Check out the website:

http://209.52.183.182/agitator/juice_page.htm

Also says that Stabile will work for about 15 months with fresh gas.

Gas has jumped 26 cents per gallon this week. Thanks to OPEC. Just
think what would happen if they really wanted to screw with us!

FWIW

Dave Cole