Re: [MV] Canvas top manteinance

Joe Foley (redmenaced@yahoo.com)
Thu, 18 Mar 1999 18:50:56 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

I have a 1988 can of Thompson's Waterseal that says its for use on
canvas, too. But the new can I have doesn't mention canvas at all,
same other uses as the old can but no mention of canvas.

Can't get their website either. Anybody have any input as to whether
there's a problem with it on canvas?

Joe F.