Re: [MV] Purchase problem....ATM

Jason Rose (m151a1@micron.net)
Fri, 19 Mar 1999 05:47:39 -0700

Doesn't this make you love California?
-----Original Message-----
From: Kenneth Uhrick <safemale@iexpress.net>
To: Paul Thekan <Paul.Thekan@eimac.cpii.com>
Cc: Mil-Veh@skylee.com <Mil-Veh@skylee.com>
Date: Friday, March 19, 1999 5:25 AM
Subject: Re: [MV] Purchase problem....ATM

On Thu, 18 Mar 1999 18:50:07 -0800, you wrote:

>For what it's worth , there is a ATM located at the inside of the enterance
>gate of the show. It is next to the admissions building. My understanding
>is that it will be fully operational. Just thought some would like to know.
butt how many men can pay for a $10k truck like that mine has a
$200 a day max
and i bet that thing don't keep that much around
i think i would say green moneys talks
i'm sorry to say
and i do under stand the worry of carrying money
i was robed at knife point
by 16 boys on bikes in a gang
i have carry ed $1k 2-3 times and think god it didn't happen thames
or my m886 would be a lethal weapon
i would have run over there bikes
and i'd be in jail know maybe

=