Re: [MV] Starter shaft bushing Q?

fv74@altavista.net
Fri, 19 Mar 1999 22:48:21 -0500 (EST)

Brent,

Sometimes you can pack the bushing with grease and remove it with a close fitting shaft, by driving the shaft with a hammer onto the load of grease that you put into the bushing. The hydraulic pressure is tremendous and has saved me a lot of time on a number of occasions.

Dave Fillman
45 MB (mongrel L134 & T-90)