Re: [MV] More Demil B.S.

George Carey (equinox@netwiz.net)
Tue, 23 Mar 1999 03:40:34 -0800

Nick,
I have been watching this, and all of the other threads about all of this fun crap
the Gov. has been laying on us for some time now.. I was just poking around the
congressional web site at http://www.senate.gov, and came across Senator Fred
Thompson(TN) web page, and the issues he has taken afoot.
http://www.senate.gov/~thompson/important.html. It appears that he is the chairman
of the committee that deals with, of all things, Govt. waste, fraud, and abuse...
How appropriate... I wonder..... If we use the wonderful world of well composed
emails to voice our opinions to a senator who will have more ammo for his gun
which MAY help to get some other influential people interested. I realize that WE
all are for the most part completely fed up with this de-mil policy that seems to
have more interpretations than Bill Clintons definition of sex !!! We need to get
together on this issue, because, as you said, there are entirely too many vehicles
that have gone to, or are enroute to la la land. I personally would like to have a
humvee end up in my la la land in one operational piece at some point.
George