Re: [MV] Oregon Military Museum address

Richard Van Hoomissen (rvanhoo@IBM.net)
Wed, 24 Mar 1999 10:14:03 -0800

The Oregon Military Museum is about 2 hours or less east of Astoria,
Oregon at Camp Withycombe in Clackmas, Oregon 97015 Tel (503) 557 5359
Director is Steve McGeorge. Public visitation Fri Sat 1-4; otherwise by
appointment Tues to Fri 8 to 5. The Camp is near I 205 and Hwy 212 Off
102nd Avenue. This is south east Portland. Richard