Re: [MV] Lug nuts SOLVED!!!!

Richard Van Hoomissen (rvanhoo@IBM.net)
Sun, 28 Mar 1999 23:10:49 -0800

OK now that we have that resolved let me repeat my request for the
rental of a jeep for use and display at Oshgosh during the Air Show
at end of July, early August 1999. Will provide USAA Insurance and a
genuine ex-Marine, M38A1 owner as operator. Is too far to ship mine from
Oregon. Appleton, Wisc. sounds close!!!!!! Richard