RE: [MV] Removing stickers

William George (william.george4@gte.net)
Tue, 06 Apr 99 22:14:02 Mountain Daylight Time

I too have used this "eraser".I tried it for removing the tacky looking vinyl pinstriping on my new Ford
pickup.I was worried it would ruin the finish on the truck,but did not hurt it a bit.Removed the pinstripe
flawlessly.Only took a feew seconds.I have since used it to remove bumper stickers or whatever.
--------