[Fwd: [MV] Removing stickers from an MV, how is best]

George Carey (equinox@netwiz.net)
Tue, 06 Apr 1999 21:58:31 -0700

Ok, we are on the subject... What about the gum underneath the drmo stickers
??? I have tried everything short of acid to get this stuff off... naturally,
the sticker itself came off no problem, but the sticky stuff just seems to get
more sticky w/ heat, thinner,acetone,lacquer thinner ???? This is on my m101
trailer, and I would love to get it off somehow.... One other thing, I need to
find a pair of brake levers for this thing too.. they are the twist to adjust
top type... George