Re: [MV] Looking for Brett Pickering?/US Army Unimog???

Dave Cole (davidacole@juno.com)
Wed, 7 Apr 1999 11:19:15 -0500

I think that the replacement trucks have some very serious problems that
have caused several accidents including a number of rollovers. I think
that they have been ordered to not exceed 30 mph or so due to these
problems. Doesn't say much for the supplier.

I believe I saw this written up in MV magazine.

Dave Cole